Online on January 13, 2021.
In accordance with the PD Regulation, the Website’s publication director informs you of the following.
When you visit the Website Personal Data may be stored in the User’s browser or retrieved from it, generally in the form of Cookies or tracker. This information may relate to the User, his preferences or his device and is mainly used to ensure that the Website functions properly.
The User has the ability to refuse certain types of Cookies, however, refusal of certain Cookies may impact the User’s experience on the Website.
For the purposes of this Cookies Policy, capitalized terms and expressions shall have the meanings set out below, whether used in the singular or plural.
« Terms and Conditions of Use »
refers to the general terms and conditions of use accessible on the Website.
« Cookies »
« Personal Data »
means any data of a personal nature presenting nominative information relating to a person identified or identifiable in the person of the User (in particular, the surname, the first name, the title, the date of birth, the age, the postal address, an e-mail, bank details, and a telephone number).
« PD Regulation »
means Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals concerning the processing of Personal Data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter “GDPR”).
« Website »
« TALI »
means the company TALI SAS, a simplified joint-stock company with a single shareholder, with a capital of €5,000, registered with the Versailles Trade and Companies Registry under the number 848 557 195, domiciled at 3, rue Camille Claudel in Buchelay (78200), and its employees.
« Treatment »
means any operation(s) or set of operations carried out or not using automated processes and applied to data or sets of Personal Data, and in particular, the collection, recording, conservation, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available, reconciliation or reuse, as well as blocking, erasure or destruction as defined by the GDPR.
« User »
means any person accessing the Website concerned by the use of Personal Data.
TALI may deposit, collect, and process Cookies on the User’s terminal when the User connects and navigates on the Website.
The deposit of Cookies carried out in the context of the use of the Website does not make it possible to identify the User personally, but records information relating to his browsing on the Website that TALI may process during the User’s subsequent visits to the Website: they therefore only retain the terminal identification code in memory.
An information banner is displayed the first time the User connects to the Website to inform him/her before the deposit of these Cookies. The User thus acknowledges having been validly informed of:
- their presence and their specific purposes,
- the possibility, if necessary, to oppose their deposit on their terminal and to change the parameters by clicking on a link in the banner.
By ticking the “Accept Cookies” button while browsing the Website, the User gives his consent to the deposit of Cookies on his terminal.
Also, the User acknowledges that by continuing to browse the Website, the User agrees to the placing of different types of Cookies on his or her terminal as outlined in Article 6.
Purpose of Cookies collection and processing
The collection and Processing of Cookies allow TALI to:
- to record any information relating to its navigation on the Website, i.e. any information relating to the pages consulted and the dates and times of consultation of the Website,
- to establish statistics and volumes of frequentation and use of the Website, to improve its interest and ergonomics,
- to recognize the browser of any User (formerly registered visitor) to remember its uses on the Website,
- to adapt the presentation of the Website to the display preferences of the User’s terminal (including the language used, the display resolution, and the operating system used) during their previous visits to the Website.
Cookie storage time
The storage of Cookies will not exceed twelve (12) months from their first deposit in the User’s terminal.
Their purpose is to allow and/or facilitate navigation on the Website.
Are not necessary to browse the Website, but their use is recommended to the User to improve his or her experience on the Website.
- Cookies to identify the User when accessing the Website.
- Security Cookies allow the detection of authentication abuses.
- Cookies of the multimedia content used to store technical data to play video or audio content during navigation.
- Cookies for customizing the User interface allow the User’s preferences to be maintained: language or font settings.
- Content Sharing Plug-in, allowing the sharing of content between members connected to a social network.
- Preference cookies prevent the User from having to enter his or her information each time he or she accesses the Website.
- Statistics cookies allow TALI to improve its services by keeping information on Users (e.g. first and last visit to the Website, frequency of access to the Website and connection times, use of the Website).
- Marketing Cookies keep track of the User’s browsing habits.
- Analysis Cookies analyze the audience on the Website.
Use of third-party cookies
Partners or advertising agencies may deposit Cookies to identify the centers of interest of Users through the products or services they consult on the Website.
They may be deposited during the use of the Website or a third-party Website, or when the User clicks on the advertising spaces of third-party Websites.
The social network providing such an application button is likely to identify you thanks to this button, even if you did not use this button during your consultation of the Website since this button may allow the social network concerned to follow your navigation on the Website, simply because the account of the User’s social network concerned was active on his device (open session) during his navigation on the Website.
TALI has no control over the process used by social networks to collect information relating to the User’s navigation on the Website.
The User is informed that the setting of Cookies varies according to the browsers. As an indication, the User may follow the procedures described below (NB: Terms may vary depending on browser-specific updates):
- Internet Explorer
In the Internet Explorer menu, the User:
- click on the “Internet Options” menu,
- select the “Confidentiality” tab,
- choose between the different levels of parameterization proposed,
- parameter specifically for certain Websites.
For exemple, to block the Website’s Cookies, the User must:
The operations to be performed are specified via the following link:
- Mozilla Firefox
In the Mozilla Firefox menu, the User:
- click on the “Content Blocking” button, then the “Privacy and Security” option.
- uncheck the “Standard” option,
- select the “Custom” option, and check the “Cookies” box,
- selects the desired option from the drop-down menu. The “Third Party Trackers” option blocks all cookies, the “Custom” option allows you to block certain types of cookies.
The operations to be carried out are specified via the following link:
- Google Chrome
On the Chrome menu, the User:
- select the “Preferences” tab, then “Settings”,
- check the “Advanced Settings” box at the bottom of the page,
- go to the “Privacy” box on the menu, then “Website Settings”, then “Cookies and Website Data”,
- several options are proposed to the User according to his will:
- the “Block Third Party Cookies – Prevent Third Party Web Websites from storing and reading cookie data” option. In this case, the Cookies of all visited Websites are blocked and the local data is kept until I leave the User’s browser session.
- the option “Allow Websites to save and read cookie data (recommended)”.
- the User can specifically set up certain Websites.
For example, the User must:
- add on the tab “Block” the Cookies of the Website the link www.taliconnected.com
- click on the “Add” button.
The operations to be carried out are specified via the following link:
More information about Cookies
TALI strongly advises its Users to read the guides published by the CNIL on Cookies:
- at the address of its head office: TALI SAS 3, rue Camille Claudel in Buchelay (78200),
- by email at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org.